Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: 5 Changes You Need To Know, Know In Details
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Update: Have you made an investment in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for your child’s future? If so, you must be aware of the modifications the government has made to this investment strategy.
Current interest rates for the government-run Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, which is managed for the future of daughters, are 7.60 percent. You also qualify for section 80C income tax exemption by investing here.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Update: The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) has changed its rules, and the option to reverse an account’s incorrect interest has been eliminated.
After each fiscal year, the account will also be credited with the annual interest. Previously, it was deposited into the account once every three months.
According to the older regulations, the daughter whose name is on the account may manage it when she was 10 years old. However, following the modification, daughters are not permitted to use the account until they are 18 years old. The account will only be used by the girl’s guardian until she turns 18 years old.
The annual limit and minimum deposits into an SSY account are both Rs 1.5 lakh. Your account is deemed to be in default if you don’t make any deposits. The amount deposited in the account will continue to earn interest at the applicable rate until maturity if the account is not reactivated. This wasn’t the norm earlier.
The tax exemption provided by Section 80C of the Income Tax was initially only available on the accounts of two daughters. However, you can now register a Sukanya Samriddhi account. For the second and third daughters if they are born twins the second time following the first daughter. A person can open the accounts of their three daughters in this manner.
The “Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana” account could be closed sooner in the event of the daughter’s passing or a change of address. However, it now includes the account holder’s terminal illness. By prematurely closing the account, money can now be withdrawn even after the guardian’s passing.
- Airtel customers can now take advantage of a variety of OTT services for Rs 699 instead of Rs 2199.
- Flipkart Offer: Special discounts are available on Flipkart for the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
- When fans found this old photograph of Priyanka Chopra, they were shocked.
- Avneet Kaur participated in a bare-bold photo session in a transparent outfit without a bra.
- Soundarya Sharma posed for a hot photoshoot in a bralette
- 10 Upcoming Bollywood Debuts to Watch in 2023
- Esha Gupta Images: She exudes summer vibes in a pastel pink gown.
- JEE Mains 2023 Live: The JEE Mains exam admit card has been released, Download Now
- This billionaire industrialist’s daughter pushed the boundaries of boldness
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Now
- August 20225
- Budget Planner1
- Daily Planner Template2
- December 20225
- February 20231
- Health & Fitness7
- January 20235
- Latest Jobs4
- November 202213
- October 20225
- Paper Bag Day1
- Pitru Paksha 20221
- Radha Ashtami 20221
- Raksha Bandhan 20224
- September 20225
- Sharad Purnima 20221
- SSC CGL Recruitment 20222
- Tech News2
- Trending News And Updates88
- Viral Post1
- Vishwakarma Puja 20221
- World Chocolate Day 20221
- World Emoji Day1
- World Music Day 20221
- World Population Day 20221