SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 OUT, Check Now Tier 1 Exam
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022: On December 17, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission released the Answer Key along with the correct answers to the questions that were asked during the test. Numerous applicants who took the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam can now access the direct link that has been opened by the organization’s representatives on www.ssc.nic.in to get and check their SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key. Using your roll number and password, you can download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key PDF. As stated by the government, candidates may also protest or contest the CGL 2022 Answer Key from December 17 to December 20, 2022.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
The SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam for the Combined Graduate Level was held from December 1 through December 13 at various locations throughout the country. On December 17, 2022, CGL released the Paper 1 Answer Key. Various government Ministries, Departments, and Offices offer opportunities for Grade “B” and “C” category employment to lakhs of individuals who take the SSC CGL Exam each year.
You can find all the information you need regarding the SSC CGL Answer Key in this post, including how to download it, how to object, how the exam is scored, and more.
For each stage of the SSC CGL Exam, SSC first provides the provisional answer key, followed by the outcome and final answer key. The Answer Key 2022 is useful for providing applicants with a ballpark estimate of how many marks they receive in the exam. The CGL Tier 1 Answer Key, complete with effects and a scorecard, was released together with the Answer Key 2022. Candidates may protest to any question or answer in this key.
SSC CGL Answer Key Link
On December 17, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued the CGL Tier 1 Answer Key along with the right answers. The SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 test was given from December 1 through December 13, 2022. As the SSC CGL answer key link is now officially accessible on www.ssc.nic.in, all candidates who took the exam may now check their SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key from the link below.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key- Overview|
|Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CGL Answer Key Release Date||17th December 2022|
|Raise Objection||17th to 20th December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||01st to 13th December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022||January 2023|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 and Tier 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Check SSC CGL Answer Key 2022?
The candidates can access the SSC CGL Answer Key from the official website or the mentioned link by following the instructions below.
- Step I: Launch your web browser and navigate to the SSC’s official website, @ssc.nic.in.
- Step II: Look for the “Answer Key” option on the SSC home page.
- Step III: Select the notification that says, “Uploading of tentative answer key together with candidate’s response sheet- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022.”
- Step IV: Enter your User ID and Password in the login credentials.
- Step V: The SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 for Tier 1 appears on the screen.
- Step VI: Download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key and match your answers.
SSC CGL Answer Key- Raise Objection
Candidates will have the option to object to the preliminary SSC Tier 1 Answer Key if there are any discrepancies or errors in the responses. From December 17 to December 20, 2022, candidates may submit their protests or challenges. The candidate was required to submit a fee of Rs. 100 for each objection, along with a proper defense of their objection.
- Visit the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL Answer Key 2022 is available.
- “Click to Raise Objections to Tentative SSC CGL Answer key” is the link to click.
- Log in using your SSC User ID and Password
- Select the question number and the answer that, in your opinion, is correct.
- Submit the objection after paying the required fee.
- Attach proof for the objection raised.
- Airtel customers can now take advantage of a variety of OTT services for Rs 699 instead of Rs 2199.
- Flipkart Offer: Special discounts are available on Flipkart for the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
- When fans found this old photograph of Priyanka Chopra, they were shocked.
- Avneet Kaur participated in a bare-bold photo session in a transparent outfit without a bra.
- Soundarya Sharma posed for a hot photoshoot in a bralette
- 10 Upcoming Bollywood Debuts to Watch in 2023
- Esha Gupta Images: She exudes summer vibes in a pastel pink gown.
- JEE Mains 2023 Live: The JEE Mains exam admit card has been released, Download Now
- This billionaire industrialist’s daughter pushed the boundaries of boldness
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Now
- August 20225
- Budget Planner1
- Daily Planner Template2
- December 20225
- February 20231
- Health & Fitness7
- January 20235
- Latest Jobs4
- November 202213
- October 20225
- Paper Bag Day1
- Pitru Paksha 20221
- Radha Ashtami 20221
- Raksha Bandhan 20224
- September 20225
- Sharad Purnima 20221
- SSC CGL Recruitment 20222
- Tech News2
- Trending News And Updates88
- Viral Post1
- Vishwakarma Puja 20221
- World Chocolate Day 20221
- World Emoji Day1
- World Music Day 20221
- World Population Day 20221