New Aadhaar Registration: Aadhaar cards are among the most significant identifying credentials in India. Everyone can apply for an Aadhaar card, regardless of age; even a newborn can do so. Bal Aadhaar Card and Blue Aadhaar Card are other names for the Aadhaar card for youngsters. Individuals can update the personal information listed on their Aadhaar cards online through UIDAI’s official portal. The government has introduced the “blue Aadhar card” for kids under the age of five.
Children under the age of five can receive a free Bal Aadhaar card, also known as a Blue Aadhaar card, which is blue in hue. Blue Aadhaar does not require the child’s biometric data (fingerprint and iris scan). The child’s biometrics (facial photo, iris scan, and fingerprints) on the Aadhaar card must be updated on a mandatory basis when he turns 5 years old.
- Visit UIDAI’s official website at uidai.gov.in.
- Select the link for Aadhaar Card Registration.
- Enter all of your information, such as the child’s name, parents’ phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Include all relevant demographic data, such as a residential address, locality, district, and state.
- Select the Fixed Appointment tab by clicking now. Decide when to register for an Aadhaar card.
- To continue with the enrolling procedure, the applicant can select the closest enrollment center.
keep these things in mind
Don’t forget to bring the reference number, together with the printout of the form, to the center on the designated date. Include a reference number with the paperwork. The biometric data will be taken and connected to the Aadhaar card once the relevant authorities have verified that the child is at least 5 years old. Only a photograph will be taken and no biometric information will be needed if the child is under the age of five.