National Games 2022 – Check All Important Updates, Venue, Schedule, And History
National Games 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will formally open the 36th National Games today at the Narendra Modi stadium in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He will also address the competitors who are in attendance. Along with other dignitaries, Anurag Thakur, the Union Minister for Youth Affairs & Sports, will be present at the 36th National Games opening ceremony.
National Games 2022
National Games: All the Important Updates for 2022
- Gujarat is hosting the national games for the very first time.
- A total of 36 sports competitions will be held in the 36th National Games, and about 7000 athletes from 28 states and 8 union territories will compete.
- The final National Games were held in Kerala in 2015.
- The National Games, which were slated to take place in Goa in 2016 but were continually postponed due to logistical problems.
- The National Games for this year, which started today, will formally conclude on October 12.
Venue and Schedule
- Six Gujarati cities, including Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Bhavnagar, will host the 36th National Games in 2022.
- However, it appears that the track cycling competition would be held in Delhi.
- With about 15,000 competitors from all around the country competing in 36 sports disciplines, this will be the biggest National Games ever.
- 2022 will see the 36th National Games, which will run from September 29 to October 12.
Opening Ceremony and Live Broadcast of the National Games 2022
- At the 36th National Games in 2022, the opening ceremony will begin at 4:30 p.m. Prominent sportsmen like Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra and badminton superstar PV Sindhu will be there.
- On DD Sports and Prasar Bharati’s YouTube channel, you may watch the tournament as well as the opening ceremony for the National Games Live.
- On Friday, September 30, many games will start. Kabaddi, Boxing, Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Kho Kho, Shooting, Squash, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Wrestling, Weightlifting, and Yogasana are just a few of the games available.
National Games 2022 India
Participating Teams in the National Games in 2022
- Teams from each of India’s 28 states, eight union territories, and one member of the Indian Armed Forces are anticipated for the National Games in 2022.
- Three recent union territories, Ladakh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu, are expected to take part in their maiden National Games.
- Due to the terms of a contract signed in January 2020, a team representing Bodoland may also participate in these competitions.
National Games 2022 Official Website- Click Here To Go Official Website
36th National Games: States
The list of States taking part in the 36th National Games in 2022 is as follows:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
2022 National Games: History
- Prior to independence, the All India Olympic Committee organized the first National Games in Lahore in 1924.
- At the time, it was referred to as the “All India Olympic Games.”
- The Games have been held four times since 1924, with the first three in Lahore and the most recent in Allahabad.
- In 1940, the event’s name was changed to the “National Games,” with Mumbai serving as the venue.
- Lucknow hosted the first National Games following independence in 1948.
- The IOA’s action in 1985 was spurred by what seemed to be a fall in the Games’ popularity following their first upswing.
- They decided to reorganize the Games according to Olympic ideals in order to draw in more viewers. Since then, more than 5000 athletes have participated in the Games.
- SDM Success Story: Wanted to become a doctor since childhood, But She Become SDM
- How to Apply for Balika Snatak Protsahan Yojana, Know In Details
- Mouni Roy Sizzles in Never Seen Before Photos, See Pics
- Bold Pictures of Priyanka Chopra That Will Take Your Breath Away
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: 5 Changes You Need To Know, Know In Details
- Benefits of Eating An Orange Daily for Clear Skin, immediately include it in the diet
- Disha Patani Bikini Looks: You Will Be Sweating Even in the Cold
- Munmun Dutta: Babita ji of Tarak Mehta is very hot in real life too
- Dream Interpretation Answers: If you have dreamt about this wait for the good news
- How To Invest Money In SBI And Get Guaranteed Earning Every Month, Know How?