Dev Diwali 2022 Shubh Muhurat: Every year on Kartik Purnima, Dev Deepawali is celebrated. However, since a lunar eclipse will occur this year on this day, November 8, it is unclear when Dev Deepawali 2022 will be observed. Learn the precise day, detailed information, the worship style, and the auspicious hour for Dev Deepawali in 2022.
Date of Dev Deepawali in 2022: Dev Deepawali is observed annually on the full moon day of the Kartik month. Tripuratotsav, Tripurari Purnima, Kartik Purnima, and Dev Diwali are other names for this day. The lunar eclipse this time, however, is also falling on Kartik Purnima, which has caused uncertainty among people over the date of Dev Diwali or Dev Deepawali. If you’re wondering when Dev Diwali is in 2022, read on. Therefore, be aware of all the crucial information, such as the precise day of Dev Diwali in 2022, the auspicious hour to worship, and the worship style.
Dev Deepawali 2022 Date
On Monday, November 7, 2022, is Dev Deepawali. Lord Shankar is revered on the first Monday of the week. As a result, this time around, this day is far more significant. Dev Deepawali is typically celebrated on Kartik Purnima, but this year, due to the lunar eclipse on November 8, Dev Deepawali will fall on the same day as the full moon, November 7. On this day, the rituals associated with worship will be finished.
Dev Deepawali Shubh Muhurat 2022
- The date of Purnima begins on November 7 at 4:15 p.m.
- November 8 at 04.31 in the evening is when Purnima concludes.
- Dev Deepawali Puja Shubh Muhurta: 05:14 to 07:49
- Muhurta Shubh Worship lasts for a total of 2 hours and 32 minutes.
Dev Deepawali 2022 Shubh Yoga
Numerous auspicious occasions, such as Abhijit Muhurta and Ravi Yoga, are being developed this year for Dev Deepawali 2022.
- The Brahma Muhurta is from 04:53 to 05:45.
- The Abhijit Muhurta is from 11:43 AM to 12:26 PM.
- Muhurta, Vijay – from 01:54 PM to 02:37 PM
- Twilight Muhurta, which runs from 05:32 PM until 05:58 PM
- Amrit Kaal, from 5:15 PM to 6:54 PM.
- Ravi Yoga – Nov. 8, from 6:37 AM to 12:37 AM
The significance of deep dan on dev Navami
On Dev Deepawali, Deepdan has a unique significance. A person is said to be freed from sins on this day by taking a bath in a sacred river and giving a candle. The house is filled with joy and wealth. Happiness arises when there is the communication of positivity in life.